Sunday, November 16, 2008

Youngsters, Beware!

So today, apart from my duties in the household, was pretty chill. Worked outside for a bit, doing the manly activities, such as mowing the lawn and cleaning the pool, and inside for a bit (mainly Christmassy girl stuff :[ ). After this, Momma went to pick up Poppa from the airport, and I was left home alone for a few hours of peace. I dabbled in the 360, and flipped through some crap on the internet, when I came upon one of the most haunting experiences of my life:





The Pedosmile


Pretty scary, isn't it? Opens your eyes to potential pedophiles near you, doesn't it?

Here's a definition from UrbanDictionary.com:

Phenomenon where, when photographed, a pedophile will always have a creepy, lopsided grin which screams "I molest children". Such pictures are in sharp contrast to those of normal people, who generally have a deer-caught-in-the-headlights expression, and conventional felons such as murderers, who always frown. Typical features of a a pedosmile include tight, discolored lips, visible tounge, concealed teeth, a cocked head, twisted facial features, a bald forehead, disheveled hair, and a general aura of faggotry. Used in conjunction with other indicators, the pedosmile is an excellent method of early pedophile identification.


My children, beware. I hope that in posting this, I have saved you all from the product of a real pedosmile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is one creepy smile. Its pretty funny how they actually have a definition for it.