So tuesday was Veteran's Day, so instead of going to school I was fortunate enough to just chill out at home and sloth. I didn't really have much work to do, but instead of getting it done on the spot, I just kind of let it fester, and just thought about why I chose not to do it. I decided I would make a blog post on it to ask anyone else if they struggle with procrastination, and now, 2 days later, I finally put it into writing.
I don't think I would call myself lazy; I'm not afraid to do work, especially in a group setting. I also think I work relatively hard, and if I put something out, it's usually half decent. The problem is not that I don't do things, but just that I leave them until the last possible moment. A lot of the time it interferes with my plans for social outings, or even my sleep, which sucks.
So, does anyone else have this problem? How do you deal with it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment