Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A couple of things...

First off, congratulations to Obama on being elected as President of The United States of America.

It's really no secret that I was a McCain supporter, and I still believe that McCain was a better man for the job, but I still like Obama. I respect that he is a self-made man, he shows determination and a good mind set. I think he'll do a decent job as President, so don't get the idea that just because I didn't back him in the election I won't back him as President, I stand by the decision made by the masses.

Also, a quick Iron Gym update. So far it's been going really well. When I work out I'll train on it, mostly with wide grip pullups and abs, but whenever I walk by (it's right next to my bedroom) I throw in a quick 10 pullups and 10 chinups, with a few wide-grips here and there. I've noticed growth, and its fun to do whenever you feel like it. I stand by my previous statement, it's a decent piece of equipment.

Tomorrow (Thursday) I'm helping with a homeless benefit concert in Hollywood, I encourage you all to go. Feel free to ask me for info, I'll probably put it up when I come home from school manana.

2 comments:

Kurt said...

It's nice to see kids my age active in the community, I'll try to go with some friends later. And even the obama won, the community is still split...which is a problem.

Anonymous said...

You dang right son Obama,Obama,Obama. Yes thank you Obama the best. But other wise I'm tring to lose weight and tone my body up. Yesterday I biked to the gym that's 5 miles from my house. Then I ran 2 miles on the gym. Last I biked by home for another 5 miles.