Sunday, November 30, 2008

I have no idea what to blog about...

I wish that my blog could be directly linked to my brain. I have all these sharp, witty ideas to blog about, but by the time I hit the computer they're gone. I think one reason for it may be that I think too much. Before I write, before I speak, I have it planned out in my head. I feel like I have to have something stored up in my mind before I can sound natural, while in reality, it doesn't sound natural at all. This is one of the few times outside of school and on the spot situations when I can just write what's in my head as it comes into my head.



It feels nice to just talk to something, even if it's just a computer. It feels nice to not have some script in my head, like my life is a soap opera with less drama.



Anyway, heres an idea:

One of my friends said football was the "gayest" sport ever. I forgot how she justified it, but something about slapping eachother's butts and taking hot showers together. I remember not long ago a buddy of mine was talking about something similar. How a few decades ago it was normal to shower at school after gym class, but if you do it now, you must be lookin' for a little somethin' somethin' on the other guys. How perverted are we? We look for sexuality in everything. EVERYTHINGGGGGGGGGGGG. It's kinda rediculous, but I'm tired, so perhaps more to follow later.

No comments: