Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yet Another Post I'm Not Proud of.

I don't quite understand how or why my youtube escapades have proved to be so fruitful lately. I don't know, maybe I'm just getting better at it. Anyway, here's another link to another horribly terrible video that you never wanted to see (ever) but will watch anyway.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eidpOdDX8Qg

Let's start off with the basics. Why in the name of all things good and holy is this man wearing a leotard. Oh boy, is that the tight or what? I've always heard the phrase "If you got it, flaunt it," but I don't think anybody really expected this guy to flaunt it. Moving down from there (in a literal sense), is there a fruit basket in that leotard too? This guy is obviously a stuffer. It looks like he took doll or an entire pair of blue jeans and rammed them down his tight little outfit. Something just doesn't seem right, he looks prepared to kill with what he's packing. Finally, this must have been filmed in California or something, because there's no way that camera was on steady ground.

With all that said, I'm sorry you had to watch that. But really, the guy has some moves. Being the white boy that I am, I can neither jump nor dance, it just doesn't work. This guy though, he's got quite the swing to his step. Also, as little as I appreciated it, it takes some big cahones (which he made evident) to fit into something so skimpy and dance to a song such as this. I won't say well done, but... touche'.

No comments: