Monday, December 15, 2008

I feel bad posting this.

I'm so pissed off!
My copy/paste won't work on here for embedding videos from youtube, so I'm stuck posting links. Now, I know this is a lot to ask of you, but check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&NR=1

Before opening it, I recommend you remove any small children or elderly folk from the room. This may not be suitable for their ears, not to mention yours. Consider this your warning for the crued and profane lyrics in the song aforementioned.

Anyway, doubleyew tee eff is with everyone stacking crap on Wednesday. Fo reezy, I have more stuff on Wednesday than I have had in the past two weeks. It's pretty ridiculous. Some of it I've been warned of, so that doesn't really bug me, but some people are just pulling random stuff out of their butts to rape my last week before Christmas. The stress levels are considerably high.

No comments: