Friday, December 19, 2008

I hate parents who...

Parents who do this


Yes, this baby is enormously cute. One might even say adoreable. The little wool suit is pretty much irresistable, and even the mustache 'aint so bad...


But he's Hitler, or dressed to be Hitler. Please, permit me to briefly explain something. In my Dictionary (yes, I have proper nouns in my dictionary), Hitler is defined as, and I quote, "Not a particularly nice or gentle man." Babies, I like babies. They're small, little, petite, little, small, nice, fuzzy, and I plans to have several of my own one day. Dressing a baby up like Hitler is like pooping on all things I once thought were great in this world. Poptarts, cold weather, raisans, primordial dwarfs, orange juice, hula hoops, all these things that were once great and pleasing to the senses died when baby Hitler came around.


So who is to blame? I blame you, bad parent. I blame you for taking advantage of your babies weak and feeble body. On the inside, he's kicking you right in the groin. Oh, but wait, I'm having a vision. I'm looking into the near future, and I see... I see... you with super AIDS. Dress your baby like Ghandi, not Hitler.


No comments: