Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

I think Victoria just told me her secret...

As I'm sure you would assume, there was lots of scantily clad eye candy. There was plenty of jiggle walking down the runway.

I don't want to give any less credit to the fine ladies of Victoria's Secret, but I think Adriana Lima stole the show. She's magically babelicious. If she was a president, she would be Baberham Lincoln. She rated very high on the strokeability scale.

All in all, sorry for the short post, but I'm drop-dead tired. The show was a good male bonding opportunity for my father and I, although he wasn't man enough to see it all the way through and i finished it alone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baberham Lincoln, thats hilarious. I saw the first 15 minutes or so of the fasion show, and I'm not going to lie Adriana Lima did steal those 15 minutes. Not that I wasn't impressed with the other models, but she definitely stood out more than the other models.

Spencer said...

Oh and what a show it was Harrison Dunnet, what a show. Of course Adriana Lima stole the show WITH Giselle. No matter how you put it, they are both gorgious woman, but I also appreciate all the other models in which do not receive the credit that the top of the line models do, they need a round-of-aplause. Sadly enough, I did not get to enjoy the entire show, as I had hw to do. AP Psych just steals my man-ly hood sometimes.