Thursday, October 30, 2008

Lucky Jeans

So, I'm no fashion expert. I wear what feels good, and what can stand up against the forces of the sometimes-rugged activities I take part in. I don't think guys should really dress to be sexy. It's important to look good, but men are supposed to wear the pants in a relationship, not some prissy sequined spandex crap.


Anyway, jeans are an obvious manly choice. I often refer to them as big denim napkins that I carry around with me all day. Jeans are tough and manly!, and are an important part of every man's wardrobe. Today, I bought Lucky Brand Jeans from Costco (man headquarters). As the name shows, Lucky is a brand name jean, but they aren't prissy. They are still pretty tough jeans, and are light and flexible. You can do manual labor in them, and still wear them out to social occasions. They are usually pretty expensive, but I got them at a good price.


Good Stuff.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it's kind of sexist to assume that guys don't need to wear sexy clothes but women do. Altohugh it's a trend for girls look like hookers, if they don't it doesn't make them manly. What you consider manly is completely subjective based on your point of view regarding diffrent aspects of new social trends.

Personally, I pretty much always wear shorts. I'm from Ohio where I'm used to always wearing pants, and jackets, and sweaters. Now that I live here, all that I wear are shorts and a t-shirt.

Harrison said...

I don't find hookers to be sexy, I just believe in the classic American family where the dad brings home "the bacon," and does all the manual labor. I would like to dress to fit the part.

I treat ladies nice-nice.