Well, this is my blog.
I'm not 100% sure of what I want to do with it just yet, but hopefully that will come in time. As for now, I plan to entertain you all with my manly ramblings.
Today I waisted (ironically enough) watching workout videos -- mainly Arnold Schwarzenegger and Ronnie Coleman. Holy crap, Ronnie Coleman is a beast of a man. His high-pitched voice just doesn't seem to fit. Arnold on the other hand, now that man has, or had balance. He was big, heck yeah, but he wasn't colossal. He was intimidating, but still approachable. Anyway, I found one I liked, check it out
... on second thought I couldn't find it again, so here's another one I thought was decent.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrxJ1vqKsmk
(Pretty intimidating at :50)
And just in case you think I'm crazy for calling Arnold approachable, take a look at Ronnie.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HmvkqJFnf0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lr76Rj0etc
Just cause he already has lots of biceps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment