Monday, January 12, 2009

Some Cranberry Knick-Knack

Personally, I don't really like cranberries. At all.


Yesterday I was stuck home alone, so I decided to clean out my garage. When my parents came home, they were pleasantly surprised, and decided to treat me to some tasty snack. Now, as mentioned, I don't like cranberries. I think that they're bitter, and I generally only eat them in sauce or cookie form.

So Momma made me this little cranberry brownie lookin' thing. The recipe is on the back of the "Ocean Spray" Cranberry bag you can find at your local neighborhood publix.


It was delicious (and still is, there's a little left). The cranberries are still a bit bitter, but bittersweet, and it is just heaven for my tongue. It has now become a staple in my diet.



Oh Boy! Thanks Mom!

1 comment:

Tommy23 said...

I am actually quite fond of cranberries. I like to drink cranberry juice in the morning, Even though its 90% sugar. I also heard cranberry juice is good for cleaning out your system.