Monday, January 12, 2009

Final (mandatory) Blog Post

This post marks the end of my assignment. It's been a long road, my dearest blog and readers, but the bumps have echoed in my deep chasm of a heart. A lot of people used their blogs to tell others how they feel. I guess in a way I did that, but a lot of it was pointless banter. And when I say pointless, don't be offended. Not pointless for me at all. I greatly enjoyed having a listener who never interrupted me when I went off on a tangent. I enjoyed having a listener who thought everything I thought about was just as cool as I thought it was.

I also learned a bunch from other people's postings. Ishbu, thanks for educating me on the going on's of the middle east. Joe, I'm upset you have not yet featured Wyclef, but I know you will eventually. Spencer and Eric, I don't think I learned a terribly large amount from your postings, but they were entertaining nonetheless. The list goes on and on, so thanks everyone for a wonderful year. Now that I'm not bound to this blog, my postings may become less frequent. Or heck, maybe even more frequent.

No comments: